My Histoy Museum…

These are some of the artifacts that I think are most important to me in my life. I took a picture of the basketball because it is my favorite thing to do. I took a picture of our softball picture because that is the day that we won the softball tournament. I also took a picture of a doll and a blanket because they were the only things that would get me to sleep when I was little. And last but not least the medal. I took that because it was when me and my friends won the 3 on 3 tournament. All of these things and many more mean a lot to me. If you want to see more visit My History.

Mrs. Krebs took this picture

2 thoughts on “My Histoy Museum…

1. Pingback: Krebs' Class Blogs » Blog Archive » Our Personal History

2. Hi, my name is Will Smith and I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama.

I see from your post that you are a very active student and a good writer. Your sentences are complete and it is clear what you are trying to say. While the structure of your writing is good, i especially enjoyed reading the content in your post. I am also very active and have been since I was a young child. Being involved in a number of various activities is good because you can make many friends and memories by doing so.

Keep up the good work in your writing and keep being active! Good Job!